The Farm to Food Bank bill gives tax credits of up to $5,000 to New York farmers who donate fresh produce to emergency food programs. Executive Director of Hunger Action Network of New York state Susan Zimet has been working to get the bill included.
- NYS Budget Includes Farm To Food Bank Bill
- Wage Theft Legislation – see you in January 2018
- Legislation would allow leftover school food to donated to emergency feeding programs
- Executive Director Susan Zimet speak with State Senator Leroy Comrie
- FARM TO FOOD BANK BILL ADVOCATES PRAISE LEGISLATURE, GOVERNOR, FOR INCLUDING FARM TO FOOD BANK TAX CREDIT IN NYS FY 2017-2018 FINAL BUDGET
October 26 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm